The MVH Regional Cancer Center accepts most major health insurance plans. Please take the time to contact your insurance company to ensure that we work with them and with your specific plan, as insurance plans are constantly evolving. Some of the major insurances we accept are listed below.
If you are required to pay out-of-pocket expenses for chemotherapy treatments, we will work to find an assistance program to help cover these costs. We will also work to find assistance for co-payments required by your insurance for oral chemotherapy medications.
Finally, our Medical Oncology staff members created a fund to purchase vital nutritional supplements for our patients. Through this fund, you may receive liquid nutritional supplements prescribed by your physician free of charge.
- AETNA - All Commercial, PPO and POS
- AETNA Better Health-Medicaid and Healthy PA plans
- Black Lung
- Blue Cross - All Commercial and Managed Care Plans-Highmark BC/BC & Keystone Healthplan West
- Blue Cross - Out of Area Plans
- Blue Cross - All Medicare Plans (Security Blue, Freedom Blue, Community Blue Medicare etc.)
- Devon Health - PPO Network
- Humana - Commercial only. Humana Medicare can be authorized on a case by case basis.
- Gateway - Medicaid & Health PA plans
- Gateway - Medicare Assured
- Health America - Commercial PPO & POS plans
- Coventry Health - Commercial PPO & POS plans
- Advantra (Medicare)
- Intergroup - PPO Network
- Healthsmart - PPO Network
- Multiplan - PPO Network
- United Healthcare - Commercial Plans
- United Healthcare - Medicare-National Network plans seen in area, i.e. Secure Horizons
- United Healthcare - Community Flan for Families-Medicaid, this does not include their Healthy PA
- United Mine Workers (UMWA)
- UPMC - All Commercial plans-except UPMC Partners (Allegheny Co. only)
- UPMC for Life - Medicare
- UPMC for You - Medicaid & UPMC Best Healthcare (Health PA)
- USA Managed Care Org - PPO Network